APPLIED MINERALOGY/GEOMETALLURGY ANALYSES
Applied Mineralogy provides the following key information that plays important roles in planning the exploration, mining and ore processing stages of a project:
- Modal Mineralogy: Identification and quantification of the major, minor and trace minerals.
- Particle and Grain Analyses: A quantitative analyses for studying the size distribution, association, locking and liberation of the target minerals.
- Trace Mineral Search: Analyses forminerals in trace quantities (such as precious metals)whether their appearance in the ore rock can be characterized. This can also be used for recovery optimization.
- Field Scan Mapping: Produces a high-resolution mineral map of the complete section, including polished thin-sections previously used for petrography. This is very useful for studying the in-situ appearance of minerals and alteration.
- Petrography Analysis: A full rock description by using transmitted/reflective light microscopy on polished thin-sections.
Deliverable Services by X-Ray Diffraction (XRD)