Testing conducted in our Health Canada licensed and FDA inspected laboratories
With the Canadian legalization of recreational cannabis and the expansion of medicinal cannabis production, Actlabs now offers its services and licensing to provide analytical services for Cannabis, Hemp, Cannabis extracts and 2.0 products. Outfitting a new state of the art lab housed in our 200,000 sq. ft. facility, Actlabs innovative services will meet and exceed the quality, timelines, and regulatory needs of LPs, Micros and individuals for this emerging market.
- All methods Validated and fit for purpose. Validation reports available.
- Pesticides: Specified by Health Canada – 96 Pesticides/Fungicides & PGRs
- Potency: Includes all common cannabinoids with extended compounds available
- Microbial Testing: Total counts, yeast, molds, and pathogens.
- Mycotoxins: Aflatoxin B1, B2, G1, G2, additional compounds available.
- Heavy Metals: Arsenic (As), Cadmium (Cd), Lead (Pb), Mercury (Hg), additional metals available
- Residual Solvents in extracts: Class III solvents
- Terpene Profile: Includes up to 37 predominant terpenes. Customization targeting specific compounds also available
- Stability testing programs for 2.0 product shelf-life studies
- Environmental monitoring programs to support sanitization verification
- Testing services for dry/fresh cannabis, cannabis extracts (distillate, hash, kief), as well as infused pre-rolls and beverages.
- Various physical testing such as loss on drying (LOD) and water activity.
Cannabis Services Brochure
Cannabis Submission Form