Fully Licensed as outlined by Health Canada’s ACMPR & The Cannabis Act regulations.
Health Canada licensed GMP
In 2019, with the Canadian legalization of recreational cannabis and the continued expansion of medicinal cannabis production, Actlabs has expanded its services and licensing to provide analytical services for Cannabis/Cannabis products. Outfitting a new state of the art lab housed in our 200,000 sq. ft. facility, Actlabs innovative services will meet and exceed the quality and regulatory needs of industry principals for this emerging market.
- All methods Validated and fit for purpose. Validation reports available.
- Pesticides: As outlined by Health Canada including fungicides and plant growth regulators.
- Potency: Includes all common cannabinoids with extended compounds available
- Microbial Testing: Total counts, yeast, molds, and pathogens.
- Mycotoxins: Aflatoxin B1, B2, G1, G2, additional compounds available.
- Heavy Metals: Arsenic (As), Cadmium (Cd), Lead (Pb), Mercury (Hg)
- Residual Solvents
- Terpene Profile: Includes all predominant terpenes. Customization targeting specific compounds also available
- Ancillary support services for the industry including soil and growth media testing, water testing, fertilizer and nutrient testing.