Below are some selected quotations from SGH associated press releases:
“Highlights of 2008 exploration efforts include completion of Soil Gas Hydrocarbon surveys on several uranium prospects, this proprietary Actlabs method identified several high order anomalies, discovery of 2 distinct radiometric anomalies of high priority on two new project areas, discovery of a new radiometric anomaly on the Ulaan Nuur project area”
– East Asia Minerals Corporation. Mongolian Mining Journal. May 2009, 42-46.
“ During May, June and July, SGH sampling was undertaken on B-horizon soil samples in four prospect areas ( Figure 1) where gold mineralization has been identified, but where past bulk till sampling has been found to be ineffective. The objective was to advance these targets towards the drill-ready stage for follow-up where warranted.
The soil gas survey in the Golden Heart deposit area was extended over the previously outlined area of the gold deposit and identified a very strong (6 on a maximum scale of 6), high contrast SGH signature indicative of a gold target which coincides with the known surface trace of the deposit.”
– Golden Band Resources Inc: Summer Exploration Results Update. Dec 3, 2007.
The Dec 3 2007 press release was later followed by the following press release:
“Golden Band Resources Inc. (GBN:TSXV) is pleased to provide the final results of its 2008 winter drilling program on the Company’s 100%-owned 6/6 Target anomaly – Golden Heart Gold Deposit area, in the La Ronge Gold Belt of northern Saskatchewan…
• 156.6 g/t Au/2.74 m (RKN-06-08, including 1,138 g/t Au/0.37 m)
• 5.18 g/t Au/8.40 m (RKN-08-08, including 17.73 g/t Au/0.94 m and 10.65 g/t Au/1.5 m; this is within a 34.40 m-wide quartz vein zone that hosts visible gold in several locations).
With the discovery of this new gold zone, named here as the “RKN Zone”, Golden Band is very pleased with the results from it’s first drill program at the 6/6 Target.”
– Goldenband Resources Inc: New gold zone (RKN zone) discovered at the 6/6 target. Jun 26, 2008.