Updated April 8, 2020
Activation Laboratories Ltd. (Actlabs) continues to closely monitor the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak and its impact on our customers and our employees. As the global situation continues to evolve rapidly, we want to assure you that our ability to service your analytical needs is one of our top priorities.
Actlabs abides by the guidelines designated by the local governments, which may require temporary suspension of laboratory services in some areas. However, at this time:
- Many of our global laboratories, including the majority of our Canadian locations, remain open to continue to provide testing services
- We are able to help move samples to alternative locations if required
- For the status of all other locations, please contact your location representative
The health and safety of our staff is also of the upmost importance, and as such we have taken internal steps to limit our employees’ exposure. While the situation appears to be fluid in most parts of the world, our company continues to plan for any contingency scenarios and is taking decisive and informed action as information becomes available. We are paying close attention to direction from the World Health Organization and various Governments in updating guidelines and company policy for all laboratories.
Current measures include:
- Temporarily restricting visitors and non-essential personnel access to all of our facilities
- Requesting employees who are not feeling well to stay home, consult with a doctor, and follow self-isolation guidelines
- Business travel has been suspended
- Increased housekeeping operations, including regularly disinfecting common touch surfaces
- Additional procedures in place for receiving incoming shipments, including no contact
- All employees have received hygiene information and is being practiced throughout the laboratories to help prevent infection
- Social distancing has been implemented at all workplaces
We thank you in advance for your ongoing support and loyalty. Actlabs will do everything that we can to help mitigate potential delays in results, but turnaround may be impacted. We will do our very best to keep everyone safe and healthy during these challenging times.
For general inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org