Activation Laboratories Ltd. (Actlabs) continues to closely monitor the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak and its impact on our customers and our employees. As the global situation continues to change rapidly, we want to assure you that our ability to service your analytical needs is one of our top priorities. Our global laboratories remain open and are fully operational to continue to provide testing services.
The health and safety of our staff is also of the upmost importance, and as such we have taken internal steps to limit our employees’ exposure. While the situation appears to be fluid in most parts of the world, our company is planning for any contingency scenarios and is taking decisive and informed action as information becomes available. We are paying close attention to direction from the World Health Organization and various Governments in establishing guidelines and company policy for all laboratories.
Current measures include:
- Temporarily restricting visitors and non-essential personnel access to all of our facilities
- Requesting employees who are not feeling well to stay home, consult with a doctor, and follow self-isolation guidelines
- Non-essential business travel has been suspended
- Additional housekeeping steps have been implemented
- All employees have received hygiene information to help prevent infection and social distancing advice to help minimize the spread of the virus.
We thank you in advance for your ongoing support and loyalty. Actlabs will do everything that we can to help mitigate potential delays in results, but turnaround may be impacted. We will do our very best to keep everyone safe and healthy during these challenging times.
If you require any additional information, please contact your local Actlabs Representative.
For general inquiries, please email email@example.com